We are now recruiting for the next class of Neighborhood Leadership Cleveland.
What is NLC? It’s the most diverse and inclusive leadership development program in Northeast Ohio. We need your help to make Class 34 the best ever.
The future of our city and our nation depend on the development of empowered community leaders, people who know themselves and how to work with others to make change, now more than ever.
We’re looking for new and experienced change-makers. People who ask not what the community can do for them, but what they can do for the community. Problem solvers and change-makers who’d like a few more tools in their toolbox.
We’re looking for you. Your neighbor, your barber, your client, your colleague, your friend. For anyone looking to deepen their sense of purpose in and appreciation for Community.
Applications are due Nov. 15th. Alumni and friends are invited to recruit participants, and receive a little Institute swag as a thank you!
Here’s the 411:
- Connect your personal development to historical change in Cleveland.
- 19-week course held Thursday evenings from January to May, 2018.
- Classes held at Cleveland State University, with some sessions at the Institute.
- Nominal program fee of $150, assistance provided to cover full cost of $2,500.
- For those new to community building or old hands, from GED’s to PhD’s.
Participants should come prepared to share their experience and expertise with and learn from their fellow participants. This is part of the magic of NLC, and the reason our alumni have such a strong identity to their individual class.
All the details, plus a downloadable and fillable application, are on the program landing page.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to Don Slocum, 216-812-8700 x 202.