The Cleveland Summer Tennis program is in urgent need of 3 additional instructors for the Halloran, Harmody Courts, and Gunning Courts.
The position is seasonal and paid $11 per hour, Monday-Thursday through August 3. Hours are 10a.m.-12p.m. & 1-3p.m.
Position is responsible for coaching youth athletes in techniques and game strategies.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Provide a tennis program which caters to all children (Ages 8-17), incorporating group coaching, free play, and social tennis.
2. Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
3. Promote the tennis program and actively aim to increase participation.
4. Ensure safety while on the court.
5. Take personal responsibility for all equipment.
6. Maintain and submit daily attendance in Google Docs.
7. Complete time sheet daily using Google Docs.
If you are interested, please contact Blair Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org