The MyCom Network connects Greater Cleveland youth to their neighborhoods and futures while helping them become self-sufficient adults who give back to the community.
MyCom began as a public-private partnership in 2008 with eight pilot neighborhoods and seven lead agencies. Lead agencies coordinate the work of the network in the following focus areas:
- Starting Point coordinates work on Transitions from early childhood through adulthood, and Out of School Time initiatives.
- Case Western Reserve University manages Evaluations to help network members measure their impact.
- Voices for Ohio’s Children leads advocacy efforts and helps youth find their voice and learn to speak with passion and conviction about the issues they face.
- Y.O.U. coordinates summer and year-round employment opportunities to help youth explore careers, develop new interests and meet adult mentors.
- Neighborhood Leadership Institute is the home of MyCom neighborhood engagement efforts, and coordinates youth leadership programming.
Over 10 years, the MyCom Network has grown to include 21 communities.
For information, contact Kasey Morgan at 216-812-8700 or by email, email@example.com.